The information provided on this page is intended to outline the general ecam development direction.
It is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon when making any purchasing decision.
This roadmap does not represent a commitment, obligation or promise to deliver any products to the customer at any time.
Plunge directly on starting point .
Now you can change only the starting point relative angle, but sometimes you want to plunge in a exact point.
BUG : Fix Chamfering operation on face milling machining, not it works only with rectangular shape.
Several Toolpath optimization on milling operation.
- Vertical turning support
Multi-step grooving cycles
Sub-Spindle machine support
- Optional reversed finishing direction on vertical wall. This is useful to prevent tool vibrations.
Multi step finishing, in order to keep tight tolerance , is better use multiple finishing passes.
**Chamfering in face turning operation
- Setup Sheet generation , it's the documentation for cnc operator.
There all the all the information you need to prepare the machine : tool list, origins, etc..
Available in HTML format , so it can be printed on paper or visualized in the internal LAN network.
Production Cost Estimating - ecam can be very useful also in quote creation. I need to add some few screen in order to manage also this case.
Help images on input forms.
- Milling in both direction in central drilling.
- Consider to create different tooltable for different machine tool.
- Switch to TREEVIEW the home screen , so it can contain more operations.
- Possibility to clone also the fast shape, and tranform it to cad entity.
- Start point selection in cutting operation.
- Don't ask to save if nothing is changed from last save.
Recalculate Spindle speed on changed diameter. (Tool Parameter Screen)